Your planning process is a big deal. You have dozens and dozens of decisions to make along the way. If you are the kind of person that has been to several weddings in the past and you know exactly what you want, that's great! If you are new to weddings and don't know where to start, that's great too! We will make it easy for you either way.
With DeepBlu Entertainment you will always know what's going on from start to finish, and we will even help you plan - that's right - help you PLAN your wedding, too. Even if you decide that you want to use another DJ company, we will still help you find the right vendors to complete your list of wedding professionals for your own wedding. Why do we do this? It's because we already have close relationships with all of the most reputable wedding pros in the area, so why not help you out too? It's an honor and a priviledge to be able to assist you with one of the biggest days of your life.
Next, have you been told that a DJ company that has more than one DJ cannot give you impeccable service? Well, worry no more. You actually get BETTER service from our team since we are a group of talented individuals instead of just one person handling it all. In short, you will never have to wait on a response or get assistance when you really need it because we are ALWAYS working to make your experience better.
Our criteria for hiring DJs is as follows: they must have experience with special events DJing (because a club DJ cannot DJ a wedding like a special events DJ can), sound engineering (because running sound equipment requires skill and education) and must be great with people. On top of that, each of our DJs must be responsible, have no criminal record (because your safety and security matters to us), must take ownership of their actions, be clean-cut and NICE and they must LOVE music. Believe it or not, we turn down about a dozen DJs every year. Our standards are very, very high at DeepBlu. Each one of our DJs has been carefully hand-picked to ensure the best experience possible for YOU.
To break it down even further, here is what you can expect from us. In short, here is a list of what we WILL do:
- we WILL make sure to play as much great music as we possibly can during your wedding event
- we WILL always dress in a suit and tie unless you tell us otherwise
- we WILL arrive early enough to have all of our equipment set up and have plenty of time to spare
- we WILL ensure that all of your planning details have been reviewed and planned carefully
- we WILL work as a team with our fellow wedding professionals at your wedding
......and here is a list of what you can expect us NOT to do:
- we WILL NOT drink alcohol or smoke while performing at your wedding
- we WILL NOT play any music that is explicit or offensive
- we WILL NOT allow anyone to request any song that is on your "Must Not Play" list
- we WILL NOT say "no" to any reasonable request for music or assistance from you during your wedding celebration
- we WILL NOT be happy with a "just OK" wedding day experience
We work for and with our clients to provide preferred indoor and outdoor solutions, and we strive to furnish excellent value to ensure loyal, long term relationships. All of our staff is committed to maintaining the highest levels of integrity, quality, courtesy and professionalism. We constantly strive to earn and reinforce our reputation, and our mission is to provide the highest quality services to each and every person that we have the honor of working with..
Thank you for visiting our site! Now lets get started.....